A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, January 05, 2012

2012

It's already 5 days into the New Year. I think this year is going to go by faster than last year.

Don't ask me why but I'm pretty optimistic about how things are going to turn out for the Business. The priorities are still the same for the most part, with a couple of twists.

Lead Gen
The site is almost ready for prime time. I'm only waiting for my employee to finish one of the promo videos. From there, I plan to do a press release and see how that affects its rankings. I need to hit it with more social bookmarks and backlinks, as well. One of my employees is already working on the backlinks part of that equation.

Once the video is ready, I'm considering testing the site's form with PPC.

As long as the quality is good, I should be able to sell the leads for $90 each. At the average national value of a customer in this market, even if the client only converts 5% into customers they will still make over 100% ROI over what they pay me for the leads.

Info Products
While my primary income generator from the Business will definitely be lead generation this year, I think that completely moving from info products would be a mistake.

Unbeknownst to me, my 3rd product in the health niche has started making sales. Imagine my surprise when I received a check from Clickbank on a product I haven't promoted in over a year.

I've already retooled an old autoresponder campaign and should be able to launch a PPC campaign today. All that needs to be done are landing page creation and ad creation.

FOREX
Once money is flowing from those two areas in sufficient amounts, I will be taking the excess and trading FOREX. I've already started learning the curriculum and will have it finished by Feb 1. On that day, I will start demo trading.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker