A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 28, 2013

8 Years Yesterday

Yep, eight years of being in this game as of yesterday.  As it turns out, yesterday was pretty fitting.  I made some conclusions about my strategy and decided to make some adjustments.  This Renaissance for my business is all about employing the fundamentals and I was ignoring one of the biggest...

List building!

Initially, I want to test to see if a traffic source would convert before putting in the work to make an autoresponder, squeeze page, giveaway, etc.  But that was a flawed approach.  The list is everything and after this long, I know it.  The problem is that I have to temper my desire to move fast.  The desire for speed leads to taking shortcuts and there's nothing short about eight years of shortcuts, believe me!

So, on the eighth anniversary of starting this business I created an autoresponder sequence, some killer presell banners for my content pages, and a squeeze page.  I need to get the squeeze pages finished, make the thank you pages, incorporate tracking, and develop the banner campaign.

Let's do this right.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker