A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, February 27, 2012

7 Years Today!

Yep, today marks the 7 Year Anniversary of the Business!

Things are so incredibly different from when I first started. Looking back, my mistakes and my victories are quite apparent. I would have to say the biggest mistake was not building lists for every niche that I was in. I was in so much of a hurry to try to make the sale, that I missed out on a huge opportunity almost every single time.

It took the near collapse of my business to make me recognize the importance of building lists.

I think what I did right over anything else was creating my own products. Lead gen may turn out to be huge, but right now my products are bringing in the revenue.

Another mistake is in choosing markets and products. From now on, I will create products that will easily integrate with the lists of other infoproduct owners. This will make JVs easier and will eliminate the thing that has been my biggest hurdle - traffic.

The biggest thing that I did right, though, was not giving up. Seven years and I'm still not where I want to be in terms of income. However, I am doing this full time now. There is only one person that I met when I started this game that is still in it. That says a lot.

I think that things are going to continue to improve with The Business. Yes, there will still be ups and downs (this past week was especially bad) but that is just the way things go=)

To another 7 years and to more profits!

Amazingly, I did something else HUGE today. I'll have more details in a few days.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker