A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Need Affiliates!

Info Products
The relationship website is making moves and I'm rolling with it. This week, I've been focusing on preparing the way for affiliates to promote my product. I had one of my employees make a list of the top 12 sites for a number of keywords that have generated PPC sales for me. Once everything is ready, I will email potential affiliates to see if I can get some on board.

So far, I have:
  • Started the affiliate page. It has banners, link creation, and links to YouTube and Ezine articles I've created that affiliates can use.
  • Set up the affiliate autoresponder. I may make a custom image for it rather than the boring one Aweber provides.
  • I've created a separate salespage just for affiliates that incorporates an exit pop up page. This page has a squeeze page for the lead magnet I created so affiliates can benefit from my autoresponder messages even if they don't have one themselves.
  • Crafted the email that will be sent to the potential affiliates.
I have an old PDF that was put together back when I was part of The Edge that talks all about getting affiliates. I will have to break that out and make sure to hit all of the points.

The first goal is to reach 7 affiliate sales per day. That would equate to ~$105 profit per day from the affiliate traffic.

I have also spent the last few days updating my tracking links. The data is so valuable and I was too lazy to do it right the first time. "There's never enough time to do it right but there's always enough time to do it again," is what my Dad says. Now, I should be able to see open rates for my emails in Aweber, as well as know where each sale is generated.

MSN has been acting funny lately. Ever since I set up a new set of Website Optimizer split tests, my traffic from MSN adCenter has fallen to a trickle. I will call them today and see what is going on.

I have also developed an idea for a new product on the relationship site. I will start fleshing that out after work on the affiliate tools and the buyer's autoresponder sequence is complete.


Lead Generation
The lead gen site has not produced any leads yet, however, it still has not broken into the top 10 on Google. The employees are working on building links for it.

I have been tempted to try another, less competitive market for lead gen. However, I've been pretty good about staying focused so I will sit tight for now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker