A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Lead!

Lead Generation
The first lead for my lead generation site came in early yesterday morning! I contacted a few businesses yesterday and I'm currently waiting on a response from them on getting sample leads from me.

The site is still sitting at #15 for the main keyword so I expect the leads to come in as a trickle.

This is exciting, though. I would have to say that of all of the sites and concepts I've built, I've been the most patient with this one. It looks like that patience may pay off soon.


Info Products
I completed work on the affiliate tools page for the relationship product and emailed a number of sites that were highly ranked in Google for several keywords. We will see how things go.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker