A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Engaged!

After a little over 5 years of being together, I proposed to my girlfriend last Monday in Puerto Rico. Thankfully, she said yes=)

She has been my biggest support with the business. Even in the times where I was ready to give up, she was there to help me keep going. I couldn't ask for a better girl than her.

While the personal life has been great, business has not. The end of January and the beginning of February were incredible. However, everything has tanked since then. I can't even describe how frustrating it is when it looks like things are turning around and they begin sliding backwards.

Info Products
The relationship product has inexplicably stopped making sales. I'm actually getting more optins to the autoresponder (AR) sequence but no sales. There was a period where the sales were coming in every other day in the least, but there have only be 2-3 in the past 3 weeks. It's very strange.

I thought that maybe the addition of the html to the email messages in order to track open rates may have been the culprit. However, I have since removed all of it and there has not been an increase in sales.

I just changed one of the download pages for the free report to see if that helps.

I'm also looking into getting traffic from sources other than Google for the relationship site. I'm going to try blog comments on the popular relationship blogs to see if that helps. I am also creating a product that will work well for other relationship product vendors on Clickbank. My hope is to get them to incorporate the new product into their AR sequences. With the amount of traffic they receive, it would mean a huge boost for me to get them as affiliates.

My main product has fallen out of the top 20 results which means that there's very little money coming from that end as well. In order to combat that, I've started brainstorming on niches that would have customers who would be interested in my product. I made a pretty decent list of Clickbank vendors and have already started contacting some of them about doing a JV. Hopefully something pans out there.

Lead Generation
The lead generation site has not received any leads since the one a few weeks ago. The site has been bouncing around Page 2 and 3 in Google. To start seeing results, it will need to make it to Page 1. We will see how things go.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker