A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Campaign Redo is Coming Together

The campaign is coming together.  The squeeze pages are finished; the thank you page is complete with tracking; the autoresponder messages are loaded.  Now I need to make the banners and find sites for the placements.

I'm going to take my time on the banners.  I have some research on the demographic and will be using it to the best of my ability.  I will also use Ca$hvertising and The Ultimate Salesletter to help.  The next concern is cashflow.  The adnetwork I'm using has minimum funding set to $500 and I'm on my last $100.  I've run into trouble in the past when I have been impatient and charged too much on a single month's credit card statement.  This month's statement doesn't end until March 8th so it's going to be awhile before I can fund the account again.

In the meantime, I'm going to add more autoresponder messages to the sequence.  There are currently 4 in the rotation at the moment.

That's all for now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker